Why Choose Flat Fee Moving?
Moving to a different city or state? We provide a one-stop solution to all your packing and relocation needs. With more than 15 years of combined experience in the moving industry. FLAT FEE MOVING AND TRUCKING Employees and owners has been the most dependable and trusted movers throughout the years.
- Moving is a complex process and should only be entrusted to licensed, reputable moving companies. Flat Fee Moving & Trucking is your local or long distance mover. Our staff knows how difficult relocation to a new home can be, and what makes our services special is our country-specific knowledge and research. We can provide you with Flat Fee Moving plans that include the following stages:
- Pre-move preparation – We conduct a visual survey with you to assess your requirements and introduce you to our Failsafe moving process. At this stage, you will also be introduced to your contact person who will be your moving specialist point of contact.
- Departure services – Careful Packing and wrapping of your possessions is extremely important on any move. We will only use the best packaging and have experienced crews that know how to wrap your shipment.
- In-transit services – While your shipment is in route, you can keep a constant track of its whereabouts by contacting us 24/7.
- Delivery services – Because of our professionalism and high standard of services, we can ensure you that you will have consistent service on the delivery of your goods.
- Quality control – We ensure the safety and security of your goods.
Proper planning makes all the difference in how your long distance move is accomplished. Flat Fee Moving & Trucking experts will help you plan your move. It is vital that you reserve your date well in advance so that you are able to move on the day that is best for you. Our planners will also make sure that you are provided with vehicles and crew the right size to accommodate all your belongings.
The best place to start is to fill out our online questionnaire so that we can get an idea of your moving needs. We will get back to you in one to two business days to get started on planning your long distance move. If you would prefer to contact us by phone please call our customer service professionals any time during business hours.
So while you changing the address, and learning the new town recycling schedule, let us take care of all your relocation needs.